Ken Taylor, Dan Boudreau and Mike Watkinson, facilitated by Jordan Moore
All Sessions by Edge Team
January 25, 2019 (Friday)
Global Cyber Security Best Practices to Safeguard and Drive Your Business
14:30 - 15:30
Join cyber security global thought-leader Ken Taylor for a dynamic panel discussion on the impact data privacy and cyber security can have on the school photography industry. The current President of the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA) and recognized as a global Cyber Security leader, advising G5 government agencies, global 500 Corporations, etc., Ken has deep ties within the Intelligence and Special Forces community throughout the world.
Additional industry experts will speak to the overall school photo landscape and what both recently instated and future legislation means for our industry. Panel will include:
- Dan Boudreau, CEO, Edge Imaging; a recognized leader known for crafting and implementing strategic plans with 25+ years of experience
- Mike Watkinson, CTO and Co-Founder, Edge Imaging; systems design engineer and architect of Edge’s end-to-end closed loop system
During this session, moderator Jordan Moore, Director, Marketing and Communications, will facilitate a fulsome discussion that includes a balance of expert input and audience participation.
· By the end of the discussion, attendees will know how to identify the most effective methods for achieving compliance per new and pending legislation
· From the session, attendees will understand how to implement best practices to protect their customers’ sensitive data
· After attending, attendees will have a comprehensive understanding of how to balance and navigate customer-centric values and offerings with legislative compliance and marketing automation tactics
*25 spots available, http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07efxf7f0r16b12e9f&llr=i6ahmrfab